AIM
Shaggy

Getting your first gym badge Getting your first gym badge

I gotta agree that some jokes, particularly the Brock joke, might as well have been copy/pasted with your voice, man. I liked the video overall though, cuz of three regions you've hit: Nostalgia, some of the used jokes are still REALLY funny like the old man, and fucking zubats xD. Keep at it!

HDRevill responds:

Cheers buddy, means alot! :D

Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

I hate to rate this video just by one aspect but the combination of all those anime characters (not including Superman of course) was pretty damn aweome, i sure didn't expect it, but it definitely liked it! Good work :)

Boobies Boobies

Absolutely beautiful. It almost gave me my fill of boobs today xD. Well done gentlemen for creating this wonderful piece of work together. You've all made a lot of heads happy. 5 stars FOR THE BOOBS!

Surprise Counter Surprise Counter

Really awesome animation, really funny joke :D. My gf is still like that actually and wouldn't hesisitate to do the same as that girl if she had the arsenal at her disposal. Only complaint is that the music gets a little annoying around half the video time and certain sounds are too sharp to be as loud as they were. Other than that small bit though, i really enjoyed it :)

Game Grumps Movie Trailer Game Grumps Movie Trailer

The people of 2546 are going to be reaaaally pissed off if this movie doesn't show.

Game of Thrones Cartoon Game of Thrones Cartoon

Sorry, bro. I would've given this thing at least 4 stars if half the video wasn't you advertising your website, your twitter, your facebook, and your tumblr. I shouldn't even be able to mention this many of your advertisements in this review. Hope improvements are made in the future.

ToonHole responds:

Next time maybe I'll take off our YouTube tags. Sorry, thought people uninterested would just click out, and peopel interested in our site would like to know where they could find more.

Day in the Life of: scp95 Day in the Life of: scp95

Damn.
Thought this was a Secure. Contain. Protect. video ._.
Great job though! Still made me laugh :D

Game Grumps: The Movie Game Grumps: The Movie

Sorry man, i can't condone giving this a good rating. I'm not buyist towards game grumps, it's a little odd, but your parodies in general have the same over-exaggerated jokes to the point where it has just became annoying...

Climbing a Tree Climbing a Tree

I liked the bird :D.
oh and DAMNIT ELMER!

Game Grumps : Ego's Anger Game Grumps : Ego's Anger

I know it's not your fault, but this has been done multiple times.
HOWEVER, your animation style is wonderful and so far in my eyes, you are an awesome animator. :)
So i'll give ya 4.5 stars. Keep it up, mate!